As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions, but here are some of the parks that are setting new trends in entertainment according to various sources:
1. Disney’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – this attraction features immersive experiences that transport visitors to a galaxy far, far away.
2. Universal’s Super Nintendo World – this new park features rides and attractions inspired by popular Nintendo characters like Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, and more.
3. Cedar Point’s Steel Vengeance – this hybrid roller coaster features new technology and design elements, making it one of the most thrilling rides in the world.
4. SeaWorld’s Sesame Place – the first ever theme park dedicated to Sesame Street characters and themes, this park features family-friendly rides and interactive experiences.
5. Legoland’s Ninjago World – this new attraction uses 4D effects and motion-sensor technology to allow visitors to become ninja warriors and battle digital villains.
6. Six Flags’ Virtual Reality Coasters – several Six Flags theme parks have added virtual reality technology to their coasters, allowing riders to experience the ride in a whole new way.
7. Dollywood’s Wildwood Grove – this new area of the park features immersive theming, family-friendly rides, and interactive play areas.
8. Busch Gardens’ Tigris – this roller coaster features a triple-launch system and a high-speed drop, making it one of the most exhilarating rides in the park.
9. Hersheypark’s Reese’s Cupfusion – this interactive dark ride uses touchscreen technology and 4D effects to immerse riders in a virtual world.
10. Knott’s Berry Farm’s Calico River Rapids – this new attraction features animatronic characters, special effects, and a thrilling whitewater rapids ride, making it a must-visit for thrill-seekers.