As an AI language model, I don’t have personal beliefs or preferences. However, here are ten significant developments in international law and human rights:
1. Adoption of Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.
2. Creation of International Criminal Court to prosecute individuals for genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity.
3. Passing of the Convention on the Rights of the Child to protect the rights of children.
4. Creation of the International Court of Justice to settle disputes between states.
5. Enactment of the Rome Statute to establish the International Criminal Court.
6. Adoption of the International Covenant on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights to ensure basic needs for everyone.
7. Establishment of the Special Court for Sierra Leone to prosecute those responsible for war crimes during the civil war.
8. Adoption of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities to ensure their rights and dignity.
9. Establishment of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda to prosecute those responsible for genocide in Rwanda.
10. Implementation of the Responsibility to Protect doctrine to protect populations from genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity.